We can meet demand from light industrial use right up to captive Diesel or Gas power plants of 15 Mw.
The company is backed by a team with significant experience of the Power Industry and utilises state of the art manufacturing facilities in the United Kingdom. All the DG sets are manufactured in the UNITED KINGDOM under the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and comply fully with international approvals, including CE safety certification for the European community, and are priced very competitively.
In summary the services and products we are able to provide would be as follows:
- Design of the Power House including a determination of most feasible combination to meet power needs for the installation. Full consideration will be given to ambient and load characteristics (such as Non- Linear loads).
- Gas Co generation systems in the range up to 15 Mw.
- Supply of Diesel Generators and Associated Control Systems at competitive prices. Our range of supply for generators ranges from 5 kVA up to 2200 kVA. The smaller range of gensets is powered by Lister engines from 5 kVA up to 30 kVA. The 22 kVA up to 275 kVA range is powered by the Perkins Peterborough engines. The 300 kVA up to 880 kVA range is powered by the Perkins Shrewsbury engine. At the top end the 850 to 2200 kVA range uses the Perkins Stafford engine.
- A range of GAS Generators ranging from 15 kVA to 1000 kVA using Perkins, Ford & Isuzu Engines.
The sets can be supplied with various Options, including Soundproof Canopy and Containerised Sets, Trailer Mounting, Cooling System Accessories, Alternator options, Automated Fuel Systems, etc.
- Industrial UPS systems up to 200 kVA. Single & Three phase.
- Design and supply systems of Medium and High Voltage (up to 11Kv), along with associated control and metering equipment.
Complete range of Electrical Control Systems and Distribution Boards. From simple AMF systems to the most sophisticated Auto sync systems involving fully automatic grid synchronisation.
- Transformers for voltage conversion.
- After Sales Support or Repair Contracts, Maintenance Contracts, etc. can also be provided by factory trained qualified engineers.
- Spare Parts for the entire range of generating sets. Parts can be supplied with new equipment or to repair and maintain existing equipment.
Gentec Energy is supplying and installing generators world-wide for applications like Hotels, Continuous Process Industrial Plants and many light industrial uses.
Our preferred method of distribution is through a network of trained distributors for our range of diesel generators and control systems. These distributors are capable of providing technical and commercial support.
Our company's strengths lie in the fact that we have a very competitively priced product, an excellent product range with a quality product meeting all international requirements and warranties, and quick deliveries of 4-6 weeks on most ranges.